corner corner Sami Sparrow's Emporium of Colour and Delight

Sami Sparrow's Emporium of Colour and Delight
by Sami Sparrow | Other
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 12/14/2015

status (set by monamore): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, December 14, 2015

Delights await...

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 29, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (4/30/2016 UTC) at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Will release this at the meet-up.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by xtrdnry at Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Monday, May 02, 2016

Picked up at Queen Street Rescue.
What a beautiful colouring book full of inspiration and affirmations. I look forward to adding some of my own creativity and then passing it on to the next person to enjoy.

Journal Entry 4 by xtrdnry at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, October 22, 2016

Released 11 mos ago (10/23/2016 UTC) at Queen Street Rescue in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Taking along to the October meetup for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by meganh at Thornbury, Victoria Australia on Monday, November 07, 2016

Taken away from meetup to add my colouring expertise! Maybe perfect for a train trip with fellow bookcrossers next week?

Journal Entry 6 by meganh at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (8/12/2017 UTC) at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Happy bookiversary to me, today I am releasing fourteen books in celebration of fourteen years as a bookcrosser.

To the finder of this book -
If you've found this book, you are invited to join its story through bookcrossing, a random community of book lovers. Bookcrossing has been arbitrarily distributing stray books all over the world for over 15 years(as at April 2016). These pages contain the right read for someone--or perhaps many people. The bookcrossing ID (BCID), which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a bookcrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. Bookcrossing is free to join and completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address). Come join the story of this book.

Journal Entry 7 by bronwyna at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, August 12, 2017

One of Marmee's travelling colouring books, picked up at the Templestowe meetup today, coloured in a page at the table and then re-released to the table.

Journal Entry 8 by monamore at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, August 13, 2017

I have done my page. Can now be passed on.

Journal Entry 9 by monamore at Greensborough, Victoria Australia on Friday, September 01, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/1/2017 UTC) at Greensborough, Victoria Australia

Released for more experts to colour.