corner corner Ballet of the Elephants

Ballet of the Elephants
by Leda Schubert | Children's Books
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 9/3/2016

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 03, 2016

Bought at the Greensburg Hempfield Area Library book sale, Greensburg, Pa., August 2016

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 03, 2016

This book has beautiful watercolor illustrations that make the story even sadder for me. I don't think the author meant it to be a sad story, but no story about circus animals can be a happy one. In reading the author's notes at the back, I found it amazing how much research went into writing this short book.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 03, 2016

Released 7 mos ago (9/3/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around 11 a.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.