corner corner Happy!

Happy!
by Pharrell Williams | Children's Books
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 6/1/2016

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Received from Little Free Library and Penguin Random House in celebration of National Readathon Day 2016.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Even though I have never actually heard Pharrell Williams' song "Happy!" from beginning to end, this is a cute book with expressive typography and engaging photos. I hope it makes the next reader just as Happy!

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (6/1/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around 2 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.