corner corner Agent to the Stars

Agent to the Stars
by John Scalzi | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 3/13/2016

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 13, 2016

Picked up at the Greensburg Hempfield Area Library Used Book Sale, Greensburg, Pa., November 2015.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 19, 2017

This was the last book I read in 2016, finishing it in the final hours of the year, and I may have saved the best for last! Although this registered book is a paperback, I actually ear-read the story, which added greatly to my enjoyment. Wil Wheaton is wonderful with audiobooks, especially John Scalzi's, and I highly recommend any book those two collaborate on. Innovative story, interesting characters, and deep philosophical issues to boot.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 26, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (3/25/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around 1:30 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.