corner corner French for Cats: All the French Your Cat Will Ever Need

French for Cats: All the French Your Cat Will Ever Need
by Henry Beard | Humor
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 1/9/2016

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, January 09, 2016

Picked up at the Greensburg Hempfield Area Library Used Book Sale, Greensburg, Pa., November 2015.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, January 09, 2016

I tried to read this book to my white cat (mon chat blanche) but she was not interested. Or else my pronunciation was atrocious. Or a combination of the two. Cute illustrations and text that could only be improved with a phonetic pronunciation guide.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, January 10, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (1/9/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around 4:15 p.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.