corner corner All the Light We Cannot See

All the Light We Cannot See
by Anthony Doerr | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 12/2/2015

status (set by retromonkey): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 02, 2015

For my secret santa partner.

Journal Entry 2 by Caterinaanna at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, December 04, 2015

Thank you, Heaven-Ali. This has to be the best title of the year, don't you think?

Journal Entry 3 by Caterinaanna at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2017

Enjoyed this - even after 18 months, the atmosphere has stuck with me. Very moving.
May come back and add more later!
Thank you Ali.

Journal Entry 4 by Caterinaanna at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2017

Released 4 wks ago (9/22/2017 UTC) at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

My shelves are overstuffed so I thought I'd release this one somewhere where I can be fairly confident it will find a good home.

Journal Entry 5 by retromonkey at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2017

Spotted on the book buffet tables and snaffled. This has been highly recommended to me.