corner corner Seven Lies: A Novel

Read a book; share a book

Seven Lies: A Novel
by James Lasdun | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 8/16/2018

status (set by bookczuk): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Thursday, August 16, 2018

Husband read this on our trip to Canada. Told me not to bother because he found the ending weird and disappointing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at Little Free Library- MUSC Medical Garden in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Saturday, August 18, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (8/18/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library- MUSC Medical Garden in Charleston, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

If you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! I've been a BookCrosser since 2003 and have found books left by others, discovered new authors to read, watched my books travel all over the world, and discovered a delightful group of readers online through BookCrossing.