corner corner The Reality Dysfunction Part I: Emergence

The Reality Dysfunction Part I: Emergence
by Peter F. Hamilton | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by newk of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 6/17/2005

status (set by Calum17): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by newk from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Friday, June 17, 2005

Pre-numbered label used for registration.
This is the first of a series. The plot is tosh BUT it is really well written and sucked me in. I remember finishing the last book in the series at about 5am.
Into the sf book box it goes. And with a bit of luck I can fit the second in too.

Journal Entry 2 by guinevere69 from Willetton, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, August 04, 2005

took out of bookbag

Journal Entry 3 by guinevere69 from Willetton, Western Australia Australia on Monday, August 22, 2005

I really enjoyed this somewhat complex and intricate sci fi story. However I did find it hard to get into and sometimes it was a little dense for me, but the final quarter of the book it all came together. Quite chilling story. I do however have one gripe about this story, there was far too much gratuitus(sp?) sex! Women were only described by the size of their breasts and the length of their hair, the main character had spectacular sex with just about every female character and I didn't think this advanced the story too much. I took one point of for this, but I would love to find out what happens next.

Journal Entry 4 by celestewa from Perth, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sounds like a bloke book, so off to my father to read.

Journal Entry 5 by celestewa at Coffee Shop in Bentley, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (3/3/2010 UTC) at Coffee Shop in Bentley, Western Australia Australia

To be released at the Vege Patch at Curtin University in Perth. Happy Travelling

Journal Entry 6 by Calum17 on Thursday, March 04, 2010

Just picked this one up, from the vege patch at Curtin. This is my first experience with a book from BookCrossing and I think it is wonderful that this exists.