corner corner 74 Seaside Avenue (A Cedar Cove Novel)

London Street Art 2014

74 Seaside Avenue (A Cedar Cove Novel)
by Debbie Macomber | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingjax987654321wing of Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on 7/16/2016

status (set by jax987654321): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingjax987654321wing from Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 16, 2016

I am reading this series although I don't usually read chick lit. It is a good series. I think I have another of this book in my storage unit (I have just moved) and if that is the case, presuming I get to the books out before I read the book before this one, I will read the old one and release this one somewhere.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 29, 2016

I enjoyed this book, however I don't think it is as good as some of the others, so maybe the author is getting a bit stale? I definitely didn't like the ending , which merged the start of the next book into the end. This I thought was a stupid idea.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjax987654321wing at -- Somewhere in Ealing in Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, January 22, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (1/22/2018 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Ealing in Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom

not sure what I have done with this