corner corner The Strangers on Montagu Street (Tradd Street)

The Strangers on Montagu Street (Tradd Street)
by Karen White | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by kiki66 of Gauting, Bayern Germany on 11/6/2015

status (set by appletreen): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by kiki66 from Gauting, Bayern Germany on Friday, November 06, 2015

No 3 in the Tradd Street series..

Psychic realtor Melanie Middleton is still restoring her Charleston house and doesn't expect to have a new houseguest, a teen girl named Nola. But the girl didn't come alone, and the spirits that accompanied Nola don't seem willing to leave...

Journal Entry 2 by kiki66 at Gauting, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Ok, now I simply have to read No 4 ;-)

I really liked this story - again - it is easy to read, funny, gripping (the ghosts), annoying (Melanie!!), lovable (Jack), sad (Nola and Bonnie) and interesting (I really want to go and see Charleston now!)

Will offer this as a ring after No 2 is on its way!

Reading order so far:

1. penelopewanders (CH)
2. CathrineB (N)
3. Tsjara (NL)
4. Icila (F)
5. appletreen (UK/int)

please ask the following whether they want to continue reading:

6. LilyKlip (D/int)
7. florence71 (F/EU)
8. bluewuzl (D/?)
9. bookworm-lady (Spain)

Journal Entry 3 by kiki66 at Gauting, Bayern Germany on Friday, November 04, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (11/4/2016 UTC) at Gauting, Bayern Germany

Part three is on its way now!

Enjoy....

Journal Entry 4 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Tuesday, November 08, 2016

This has arrived safely in the Swiss Alps where it is snowing gently at the moment. I have some work-related reading to do first, but this beckons to me.... thank you so much for continuing the spiral and sending!

Journal Entry 5 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Saturday, November 19, 2016

This continues to be as enjoyable as the previous books, which I'm so grateful to receive as a bookcrossing spiral. The introduction of Nola is just plain fun, and the plot thickens thanks to Rebecca and Marc's shenanigans. I can't wait for the next. I have the next address, now just have to find a moment to parcel and post. Thanks so very much for making these available.

Journal Entry 6 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Monday, November 21, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (11/21/2016 UTC) at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland

This has now left the very windy Swiss Alps and is wending its way up to Norway. Enjoy! Thanks again for making this available, kiki66.

Journal Entry 7 by wingCathrineBwing at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanks for sending this book! Hopefully as good as the previous book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingCathrineBwing at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Friday, December 02, 2016

A lovely story! The books are just getting better and better in my opinion. But Mellanie does still annoy me!

Tsjara (NL) - asked to be skipped at the moment.

Journal Entry 9 by wingCathrineBwing at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway on Monday, December 12, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (12/12/2016 UTC) at Hønefoss, Buskerud fylke Norway

Travelling to Icila.

Journal Entry 10 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thank you CathrineB for sending the book and for your kind card.
I wish you too a merry Christmass and a happy new year.

Journal Entry 11 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, December 29, 2016

I'm not very fond of ghosts but I very much like this series although the plows are predictable.

I missed The Girl on Legare Street though, I don't know if the book is on a spiral as well.

Journal Entry 12 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/4/2017 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to the next. Enjoy !

Journal Entry 13 by appletreen at Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The book has arrived safely with me on the day I started The Girl on Legare Street (Icilia you're on the list after me so I'll get that sent on it's way to you; I hope this book hasn't been too much of a spoiler for you).

I'm looking forward to reading this and will update you again when I get it started as I've just started a new job so not reading quite as much as I used to (I'm down to about 30 minutes a day).

Journal Entry 14 by appletreen at Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 27, 2017

Quite possibly the best book yet. Yes it is still a bit formulaic, but I loved the story that Nola brought with her. I'm glad the annoying Rebecca has disappeared into the background and I do still find that I'm mentally telling Melanie to pull herself together being 40 really isn't that bad for crying out loud!

Now I just have to patiently wait for book 4. Having books 2 and 3 arrive so close rather spoiled me.

I'll get in touch with Lilyklip.