corner corner Paige by Paige: A Year of Trading Spaces

Paige by Paige: A Year of Trading Spaces
by Paige Davis | Entertainment
Registered by AnOtterChaos of West Lawn, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, February 19, 2004

status (set by havfaith): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by AnOtterChaos from West Lawn, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, February 19, 2004

As a Trading Spaces junkie, I was looking forward to really dishing the dirt...is Frank as great as he seems? Is Doug really that much of a jerk? And what WAS Hildi thinking with that HAY???

This book is not what I was looking for...but then, I'm a Trading Spaces fan, but not so much a Paige Davis fan. If you're a Paige-ite, you'll like her talky, gossipy style (complete with lavish pictures) which gives you lots of details of her life (complete menus even) but leaves out tantalizing bits (what IS her husband's role in the Lion King, anyway???); if you'd like the low-down on the show--who's thinking what, which homeowners REALLY loved the rooms--you'll be disappointed. You get just enough tease to get annoyed! ("Day One: ran into big problem! Skip to next location!")

Still hoping to find out what was up with the hay...maybe another day...

Journal Entry 2 by AnOtterChaos at Fellow BookCrosser in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, July 04, 2004

Released on Sunday, July 04, 2004 at Fellow BookCrosser in Postal release, Postal Release Controlled Releases.

Released to havfaith...enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by havfaith from Mead, Washington USA on Thursday, July 22, 2004

Thanks AnOtterChaos! =) I love Trading Spaces... don't get to watch much now that I don't have cable but I still enjoy it occasionally at friends' houses. I'll reelase this again after I've read it. =)

Journal Entry 4 by havfaith at North Spokane Library in Spokane, Washington USA on Sunday, May 13, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/13/2012 UTC) at North Spokane Library in Spokane, Washington USA

Clearing some shelf space - donating to the library book sale. =)