corner corner Deck the Halls Deck the Halls

Deck the Halls Deck the Halls
by Mary Higgins & Carol Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by SCOUT-FINCH of Sherman Oaks, California USA on 12/15/2017

status (set by SCOUT-FINCH): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by SCOUT-FINCH from Sherman Oaks, California USA on Friday, December 15, 2017

Registering for the 2017 Christmas Release - Happy Holidays!

I've been BookCrossing for over fifteen years now - I first read about it in the Los Angeles Times, and I went to the website at bookcrossing.com to see what it was about. I read a lot of books, and it makes sense to pass them on to someone when I'm done with them - this is a fun way to do it and see where your book ends up. I've left books in parks, restaurants, stores, Disneyland, cruise ships, on the steps of a church in France, behind a statue in Nassau and near a Hawaiian volcano. I've gotten notices that my books have ended up in Rome on someone's honeymoon, in Afghanistan with a soldier and once a book was journaled seven years after I left it in a restaurant. Where was it all this time? It had only traveled about ten miles?!

Check out the Forums too -where interesting people from all over the world meet to talk about books, literacy, current events, their pets, their travels, whatever's going on. There are even annual international BookCrossing Conventions!

Whether you've just stumbled on to your next new hobby, a book you're going to read or just a book you're going to donate back to your local library or "leave in the wild", would you take a moment to log in to bookcrossing.com and let us know that you found it? If you don't plan to join bookcrossing you can remain anonymous. If you do join, please use my name (SCOUT-FINCH) as your referral - thanks!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by SCOUT-FINCH at Ralph Market at Winnetka and Ventura in Woodland Hills, California USA on Monday, December 25, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (12/26/2017 UTC) at Ralph Market at Winnetka and Ventura in Woodland Hills, California USA

Left among the display of poinsettia plants for sale outside facing the parking lot. Happy Holidays!