corner corner Quickstep to Murder: A Ballroom Dance Mystery

Quickstep to Murder: A Ballroom Dance Mystery
by Ella Barrick | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by SCOUT-FINCH of Sherman Oaks, California USA on 10/31/2015

status (set by booklady331): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by SCOUT-FINCH from Sherman Oaks, California USA on Saturday, October 31, 2015

Registering for the 2015 Wishlist Challenge - send books directly to BCers off their WishList.

I've been BookCrossing for thirteen-plus years now - I first read about it in the Los Angeles Times, and I went to the website at bookcrossing.com to see what it was about. I read a lot of books, and it makes sense to pass them on to someone when I'm done with them - this is a fun way to do it and see where your book ends up. I've left books in parks, restaurants, stores, Disneyland, cruise ships, on the steps of a church in France, behind a statue in Nassau and near a Hawaiian volcano. I've gotten notices that my books have ended up in Rome on someone's honeymoon, in Afghanistan with a soldier and once a book was journaled seven years after I left it in a restaurant. Where was it all this time? It had only traveled about ten miles?!

Check out the Forums too -where interesting people from all over the world meet to talk about books, literacy, current events, their pets, their travels, whatever's going on. There are even annual international BookCrossing Conventions!

Whether you've just stumbled on to your next new hobby, a book you're going to read or just a book you're going to donate back to your local library or "leave in the wild", would you take a moment to log in to bookcrossing.com and let us know that you found it? If you don't plan to join bookcrossing you can remain anonymous. If you do join, please use my name (SCOUT-FINCH) as your referral - thanks!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Friday, November 13, 2015

Thank you so much for this wishlist book, SCOUT-FINCH! I do love cozy mysteries, and the world of ballroom dancing is a setting I haven't seen before.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Journal Entry 3 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, August 11, 2016

Enjoyable first-in-series. I liked reading about ballroom dancing, which fascinates me as I have two left feet.  There were enough unexpected elements to make it a good mystery. The problem of having to work with an ex was well-portrayed, and the issue of having to perhaps lower one’s standards to keep a business profitable was nicely handled. I will look for the next in this series.
--------------
Adding to Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Friday, February 03, 2017

Released 11 mos ago (2/3/2017 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

On its way to booklady331 via bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller/Suspense VBB.

Hope you enjoy the read!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, February 06, 2017

Thanks for sharing this book with me. It arrived today. That was really quick.