corner corner Miss Marple's Final Cases (Miss Marple)

Miss Marple's Final Cases (Miss Marple)
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 2/8/2016

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 08, 2016

Presented in this collection are: the man found dying in the church sanctuary; the puzzle of Uncle Henry's hidden legacy; the question of the murder with the tape-measure; the curious conduct of the caretaker; the case of Miss Skinner's maid and the baffling mystery of the stabbing of Mr Rhodes wife.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 17, 2016

An easy read of short stories that only took me an hour or so to read. Nothing very taxing here & no big surprises, anyhow the stories aren't long enough for all the red herrings that Christie usually feeds us. "Miss Marple Tells a Story" was reminiscent of "Jonathan Creek" , maybe thats where the idea for the episode came from.... :o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Telephone box (near bridge, opposite monument) in Loch Rannoch, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (3/22/2016 UTC) at Telephone box (near bridge, opposite monument) in Loch Rannoch, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2016 TV SERIES CHALLENGE (#6)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Pitlochry, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 09, 2016

Found in a telephone box in the village of Kinloch Rannoch near Pitlochry on Easter Sunday
2016
Very easy to read book, especially if you like Agatha Christie and short stories

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Drumlithie, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Found the book on a bench outside The Steeple Shop in the village of Drumlithie in Kincardineshire.

Book not my usual read better suited to fans of Agatha's work & fans of short stories.

Released in a hotel reading room in Crete!