corner corner Home For The Holidays: The Forgetful Bride; When Christmas Comes

Journal Entry 1 by zbird from Sumter, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, October 21, 2015

more holiday reading

Journal Entry 2 by zbird at Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 06, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (12/4/2015 UTC) at Mesa, Arizona USA

traveling in a one horse open sleigh as part of the 12 days of Christmas books going to bookworminusall

Journal Entry 3 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Monday, December 14, 2015

THANK YOU, zbird! : ) The sleigh has arrived and the count down begins...

TWELVE Days till Christmas...Oh what FUN it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh! ; )

Already used the Title in TWO of the FUN and Games BC Forum Challenges this morning! Turned it into "Home For The Hollandaise" in Plum-Crazy's "Books that are better with food" thread, and also used it as the first book in a new round of whiskeyjane's "Word Linked Titles - AGAIN" thread. TOO FUN! : )

Reserved for Christmas in July 2016 Release.
Christmas in July (booklady331) http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/530560

Journal Entry 4 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, July 07, 2017

Opened this "Santa" gift wrapped book on 12/14/15. ; ) It was so fun to count down to Christmas by randomly opening a book a day from the twelve you sent as a 2015 Twelve Days of Christmas Surprise RABCK along with the Audio Cassette Tape Book [All Through The Night: A Suspense Story by Mary Higgins Clark https://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/13686490] that I was going to try and opened on the 13th, zbird!!! ; ) Just can't seem to get the hang of "listening" to someone read to me at this point in time, but I appreciated being able to try that one. ; ) I wasn't able to release it, or the “Twelve Days” books during booklady331's 2016 Christmas in July Release Challenge last year as planned, and I want to get them moving again, so I am offering one book to each of thirteen people on a first come first served basis as a RABCK in the RABCK Forum here https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/543460 ,
for THIS year's Christmas in July Release Challenge here https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/542523 !!! : D

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2017!!! : D

Journal Entry 5 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Arbor Rose Assisted/Senior/Memory/Hospice/Veteran Care Center in Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, July 23, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/23/2017 UTC) at Arbor Rose Assisted/Senior/Memory/Hospice/Veteran Care Center in Mesa, Arizona USA

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!