corner corner Tricks

Tricks
by Ed McBain | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by bernicewolseley of Blairmore, Alberta Canada on 10/17/2015

status (set by bernicewolseley): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bernicewolseley from Blairmore, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 17, 2015

This is an 87th Precinct novel. Read and enjoy and then pass the book along, freeing it up for another adventure.

Journal Entry 2 by bernicewolseley at Stones Throw Cafe in Blairmore, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 17, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (10/17/2015 UTC) at Stones Throw Cafe in Blairmore, Alberta Canada

Look in the Free Book box on the ledge under the bar, to the left as you enter the café. Please send the book on another adventure when you are done with it. Come back to the Book Crossing site to tell us WHEN and WHERE you will set it free. Thanks.

Journal Entry 3 by bernicewolseley at Stones Throw Cafe in Blairmore, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/12/2016 UTC) at Stones Throw Cafe in Blairmore, Alberta Canada

This being the month of Halloweèen, it seemed a good time to release this book about the 87th Precinct. Look in the FREE BOOK box for it. After you read it, please go on www.bookcrossing.com and tell us WHEN and WHERE you will set it free again. You can do it anonymously or you can join Book Crossing. It is FREE to join.

Journal Entry 4 by bernicewolseley at Blairmore, Alberta Canada on Friday, January 27, 2017

I found this book returned to the FREE BOOK box in the Stone's Throw Cafe today so I will put it away and release it in October, 2017 around Hallowe'en.

Journal Entry 5 by bernicewolseley at The bargainshop in Blairmore, Alberta Canada on Friday, October 13, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (10/13/2017 UTC) at The bargainshop in Blairmore, Alberta Canada

I left this book on an empty spot on a shelf in the food area. You'll have to hunt for it. It's for a customer or staff....whoever finds it first. Please tell us what you thought of the book. When you are ready to set it free for another reader to enjoy, hopefully in the lead-up to Hallowe'en, please come back here and tell us WHEN and WHERE you will leave it. Or you can pass it on to a friend.