corner corner Mary, Queen of Scots and All That

Mary, Queen of Scots and All That
by Allan Burnett | Humor
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 10/13/2015

status (set by mrsmontague): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, October 13, 2015

"Blood-spattered Scottish history at its most wickedly entertaining!"

"This is a real life adventure packed with historical facts about Scotland's heartbreaking heroine. Find out how Mary gets into hot water with her frosty cousin Queen Elizabeth. Investigate the mysterious murders of Mary's loved ones _and discover the plotters who secure Mary a deadly date with destiny."

"Hysterical history for children, stuffed with illustrations and fantastic facts!"

For the winner of the Spurtle Sweepstakes... well, we are never too old for these, aren't why? Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, October 19, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (10/19/2015 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today to the winner of the Spurtle Sweepstakes, with a Highlands Calendar for 2016. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 26, 2015

Ha-ha....this looks like good fun! Thank you for this, the beautiful highland calendar & the lovely card too :o)

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 17, 2016

A look at history that's amusing to read & easy to understand....good fun :o)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at to help stock a Telephone Box Exchange, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 05, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (10/6/2017 UTC) at to help stock a Telephone Box Exchange, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

On it's way to mrsmontague to help stock a new telephone box exchange. With a school near to the box I hope it will find a child to enjoy it :o)

Journal Entry 6 by wingmrsmontaguewing at Kilburn, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Gratefully received from Plum for a new book exchange I'm running.
My baby is called Mary and I'm half Scottish! Very apt for me! Hope the children enjoy learning about her!