corner corner My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologises

My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologises
by Fredrik Backman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by FraukeRo of Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on 10/12/2015

status (set by kajsa.me): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by FraukeRo from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Monday, October 12, 2015

A wonderful book full of superheros and fairytales! And because she is "different" almost-8-year-old Elsa really is in dire need of those... but with the help of her even more "different" (some say crazy) grandmother, maybe it is possible to protect the castle, save the kingdoms in the Land-of-Almost-Awake, and even make some new friends in the process. In a world where dreams are cookies and nightmares are chased away with a modified paintball gun, it can be difficult to figure out who is a friend and who is not. And maybe even the worst "full-time nag-bag" can turn out to be at least "not a complete shit" and help to solve the many mysteries around the castle inhabitants and eventually defeat the dragon...

Journal Entry 2 by FraukeRo at STF Göteborg City Hotell och vandrarhem in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (10/28/2015 UTC) at STF Göteborg City Hotell och vandrarhem in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Released at the meetup - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by kajsa.me at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Thursday, December 03, 2015

A well written feel-good story as told by the main character, almost-8-year-old Elsa.

Need to reread this in Swedish at some point.

Journal Entry 4 by kajsa.me at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Thursday, December 03, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (12/3/2015 UTC) at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Controlled release within the knitting group Stickklubben GBG.