corner corner Night Music

FREE BOOK!

Night Music
by Jojo Moyes | Women's Fiction
Registered by winglunaciawing of St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 8/14/2016

status (set by Jannike): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglunaciawing from St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, August 14, 2016

Isabel Delancey has always taken her gifted life for granted. But when her husband dies suddenly, leaving her with a mountain of debt, she and her two children are forced to abandon their home and move to a crumbling pile in the country.

With the house falling down around them, and the last of her savings fast disappearing, Isabel turns to her neighbours, not knowing that her mere presence there has stirred up long-standing obsessions.

As she fights to make her house a home, passions and lives collide. Isabel will discover an instinct for survival she never knew she had - and that a heart can play a new song...

Journal Entry 2 by winglunaciawing at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 31, 2018

One of those easy reads. I had never read anything by Jojo Moyes before, so didn't expect too much, but actually enjoyed this.

Journal Entry 3 by winglunaciawing at Oslo Visitor Centre in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, August 09, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (8/9/2018 UTC) at Oslo Visitor Centre in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

The summer is over, and I now have a pile of books that want to continue their journey!

I will bring this book to the Bookcrossing meetup today, and if nobody wants it, I'll leave it in the shelves at Oslo Visitor Centre.

Journal Entry 4 by Jannike at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, August 10, 2018

I brought the book home from a BookCrossing meetup in Oslo. As I am strangely attracted to books with a violin in the title or at the cover, this book was chosen purely because of its cover. I am looking forward to reading it.