corner corner Gwen and the Art of Tractor Travel

Thank you for finding me.

Gwen and the Art of Tractor Travel
by Josephine Roberts | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingsheepettewing of Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 5/4/2017

status (set by sheepette): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsheepettewing from Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 04, 2017

Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 04, 2017

As a heavily pregnant woman in possession of a vintage tractor, Gwen faces the question of a lifetime: how to do something special during her last few weeks of freedom?

Journal Entry 3 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 04, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (5/4/2017 UTC) at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom

currently in the hands of a friend at work.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 25, 2017

Back with me for the moment.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsheepettewing at Great Dorset Steam Fair in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset United Kingdom on Sunday, August 27, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (8/26/2017 UTC) at Great Dorset Steam Fair in Tarrant Hinton, Dorset United Kingdom

on a bench, near the small arena