corner corner Love and Laughter

Thank you for finding me.

Love and Laughter
by Lilian Harry | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingsheepettewing of Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 1/6/2017

status (set by sheepette): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsheepettewing from Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 06, 2017

Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 06, 2017

World War II is over at last and the task of rebuilding must begin, not only of buildings, but also of lives. Lucy Pengelly is just one woman whose life has been torn apart by the war. When her husband returns from his POW camp in the Far East, will they be able to rebuild their marriage?

Journal Entry 3 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I really thing this book is misnamed. I don't remeber much laughter in it. Also the 1st half of the book is set during the war, so not as after as the blurb would have you beleive.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsheepettewing at Telephone Box Information Point in Lyndhurst, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 21, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/21/2017 UTC) at Telephone Box Information Point in Lyndhurst, Hampshire United Kingdom

racecourse view. telehpone box, book exchange.