corner corner Dancing In The Dark

Thank you for finding me.

Dancing In The Dark
by Maureen Lee | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingsheepettewing of Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 12/6/2016

status (set by sheepette): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingsheepettewing from Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 09, 2017

Flo Clancy has just died and her great neice Millie Cameron is asked to sort out her flat. She is not looking forward to this but when she gets there and starts looking she finds lots of interesting things.

Millie does not know much about her aunt as she has not been spoken of within the family - there was a rift a long time ago. Millie's mother Kate, had only met her a couple of times as well.

*******************************************************************************************************************
My review

As this book starts with the death of one of the main characters and then backtracks her story, why was I surpised and sadden when she dies near the end?

I enjoyed Flo's story, more than Millie's (I found Millie slightly annoying - make up your mind girl!!) I wasn also unsure about the ending of Millie's mum's story. - would it have been that easy?

Journal Entry 3 by wingsheepettewing at Phone box, near the pier in Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Saturday, January 28, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/28/2017 UTC) at Phone box, near the pier in Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

in a phone box, near the pier