corner corner Eden Close

Thank you for finding me.

Eden Close
by Anita Shreve | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingsheepettewing of Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 5/23/2017

status (set by redfox5): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingsheepettewing from Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 23, 2017

donated to the library where I work who didn't want it, so I had it for bookcrossing. Obviously came from Itchin college at some point.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsheepettewing at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 16, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (6/16/2017 UTC) at Totton, Hampshire United Kingdom

Sending out as a RABCK

I am so sorry for the delay in sending

Journal Entry 4 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 19, 2017

Thank you so much for sending this book! Another one to tick off the wishlish :)