corner corner Rockets, Missiles, and Space Travel

Rockets, Missiles, and Space Travel
by Willy Ley | Science
Registered by Derwoodsman of Derwood, Maryland USA on 9/23/2015

status (set by kesterbird): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Derwoodsman from Derwood, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 23, 2015

This 1951 hardcover copy documents the history and possible future of the rocket for space exploration. From my collection of space and science books.

Journal Entry 2 by Derwoodsman at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, May 16, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (5/21/2016 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Released in the DC Metro BookCrossers tent at the 2016 Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 28, 2016

This was leftover at the end of the very rainy 2016 Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 13, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/20/2017 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This one of the hundreds of books given away by BCinDC
at the 2017 Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by kesterbird at Frederick, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 21, 2017

picked up at the gaithersburg book festival in 2017. thanks! I'm super excited about it.