corner corner Durango Street

Durango Street
by Frank Bonham | Teens
Registered by BlueBox-LFL21797 of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 9/18/2015

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by BlueBox-LFL21797 from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, September 18, 2015

Received this book from a kind soul who was giving away books related to African American experience in front of his house in Capital Hill area of DC. Thanks much!

Journal Entry 2 by BlueBox-LFL21797 at Little Free Library #21797 - Wendell St in Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, September 18, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (9/18/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #21797 - Wendell St in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please visit www.BookCrossing.com/ to make a quick journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!

Thank You!

Journal Entry 3 by BlueBox-LFL21797 at Little Free Library #15767 (Salvation Army) in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (11/3/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #15767 (Salvation Army) in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Thought I'd share some books for younger readers with this LFL. The protagonist of this one is a teenage boy dealing with gangs.

Journal Entry 4 by BlueBox-LFL21797 at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, March 25, 2016

This book has been selected to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 5 by BlueBox-LFL21797 at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (4/24/2016 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the BookCrossing booth at the The International Day of the Book street festival in Old Town Kensington, Maryland, USA.

Read about the history of this festival here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing BlueBox-LFL12797 as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 24, 2016

This was leftover at the end of the Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 7 by wingmelydiawing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (5/21/2016 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book was one of the many given away at the 2016 Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 8 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 28, 2016

This was leftover at the end of the very rainy 2016 Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Edit 3/12/2017: I released this at Monroe Park around 11am yesterday while visiting the Gold Mining Museum. And it was caught before I had a chance to make release notes. I hope it's enjoyed!

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Goldvein, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 11, 2017

Left at Goldvein miners park.