corner corner Something Special (Vintage Classics)

Something Special (Vintage Classics)
by Iris Murdoch | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 9/15/2015

status (set by AHoughton): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Picked up in a swap from the Washbrook telephone box book exchange.

Washbrook Telephone Box Book Exchange

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, February 25, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (2/26/2016 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Part of a parcel of books I am posting to Bookambler on the Isle of Lewis.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookAmblerwing at Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 10, 2016

Received last week inside a third book parcel from Ardachy. A lovely surprise indeed, thank you :)))

A skinny book, and interesting blurb on the back... a must read!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookAmblerwing at Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 04, 2018

Nothing special about this book, in my opinion! A simple, easy read from a bygone era.

Will be released sometime this season.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBookAmblerwing at Rubha Buaile Linnis in Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 18, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (5/17/2018 UTC) at Rubha Buaile Linnis in Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom

Left by the cairn on the small hill beyond the slipway, at the end of the Uig road. It was a lovely day - unlike the photo shown below!

BookCrossing 20180406

Happy Travels, little book :)

Journal Entry 6 by LazyBee at Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, June 18, 2018

Very pleased to find this little book waiting for someone in such beautiful surroundings and so remote, the cairn near the end of the Uig road. It was 9th June 2018 and we were in the middle of a wonderful holiday. I hadn't read any Iris Murdoch so good to start with a short story. It is an interesting story, I enjoyed it. Now I will take it home with me, three ferry crossings and a long drive. I will leave it for another book lover to find in one of my favourite places near home.

Journal Entry 7 by LazyBee at Cheddar Gorge in Cheddar, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, June 18, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (6/18/2018 UTC) at Cheddar Gorge in Cheddar, Somerset United Kingdom

Hey ho, the wind and the rain. I hope someone finds you soon little book.

Journal Entry 8 by AHoughton at Cheddar, Somerset United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Just found this little book very well water-proofed this morning!