corner corner Please Fire Me: Posts from the Revolting Workplace

Please Fire Me: Posts from the Revolting Workplace
by Adam Chromy, Jill Morris | Humor
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 8/23/2015

status (set by melydia): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 23, 2015

Picked up at the dollar store. Registered in Centreville, Virginia, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, August 28, 2017

I started reading this and decided it just isn't my type of humor. So I'm passing it along. Hopefully the next reader will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 15, 2017

Released 6 days ago (10/15/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Bringing this to today's BCinDC meetup in Alexandria, VA. If nobody claims it, it'll be wild released nearby.

Welcome to BookCrossing!