corner corner RANDOM BOOK BOX (under 2kg) *Box 2*

RANDOM BOOK BOX (under 2kg) *Box 2*
by Various | Other
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/17/2015

status (set by Plum-crazy): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 17, 2015

FICTION ONLY please.... & there are other six rules:

1. There must be a minimum of 4 books in it. You can take out as many as you like but you MUST send on at least 4. More is fine as long as....

2....the package weighs under 2KG. This is is just to keep costs down. Postage is currently be £2.80 second class for up to 2KG - if it's heavier, well thats up to you, but bear in mind, the next reader may not want to exceed 2kg so your books may just get wild-released if they need to keep the weight down to add their own.

3 Please journal the date the bookbox is received (BCID will be in the box - please leave for next person!) & sent on & of course, journal any books you remove.

4 As a courtesy to other readers please only put in books that are in a decent condition.

5 All the books currently in the box must be by different authors to ensure a variety of choice & genre.

6 Please aim to move the box on within three weeks. Obviously this isn't always possible (holidays, life in general etc) but please just let us know so we know the box hasn't stalled.

Please note:....
If there is no recent (4 weeks) activity on your profile when your turn comes round you maybe moved down the list or skipped completely....no offence meant but I don't want to risk the box stalling

Any queries or problems, please pm me :o)

BookBox order

blackwidow1971
Cfreckle
purple-pixie
raeliz64

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 17, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (8/18/2015 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Box is now on it's way, containing the following....

The Unpredictable Consequences of Love - Jill Mansell
Remember Me This Way - Sabine Durrant
The Leper's Return - Michael Jecks
The Night Rainbow - Claire King
The Probable Future - Alice Hoffmann
Game - Anders de la Motte

Journal Entry 3 by HerbertLooby at Random Books I've Read Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, August 22, 2015

Received safely!

Journal Entry 4 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, August 23, 2015

Ready to travel with a good random selection in. Thanks for the lovely bookmark gift - I've put something in for the next person x

Journal Entry 5 by wingKaleLewinwing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Received safely this afternoon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingKaleLewinwing at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, August 29, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (8/29/2015 UTC) at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Posting on to Yorkshire-lass today

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 02, 2015

The box is safely with me, I will try to move it on again within the next few days.

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, September 11, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (9/11/2015 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Sorry this has been with me a little longer than intended. pennydainty was on holiday.
I've taken out 3 big ones and addred 5 smaller ones :-)

Journal Entry 9 by pennydainty at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, September 14, 2015

Box is with me. Will make my decision later in the week and get it moving again.

Journal Entry 10 by pennydainty at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, September 18, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (9/19/2015 UTC) at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to the next person on the list.

Journal Entry 11 by HappyHarryBabe at Callington, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, September 21, 2015

It arrived today! :-)

Journal Entry 12 by HappyHarryBabe at Plympton, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, September 28, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (9/28/2015 UTC) at Plympton, Devon United Kingdom

Sent on to the next participant.

Journal Entry 13 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, October 03, 2015

Picked up from sorting office on Thursday. Away this weekend so will sort and get on its way during the week :)

Journal Entry 14 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, October 05, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (10/6/2015 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

3 books in, 2 books out :)
Posting to cooldwarferk23

Journal Entry 15 by cooldwarferk23 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, October 23, 2015

Received few days ago. Will send out by Friday at latest :)

Journal Entry 16 by cooldwarferk23 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, October 30, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (10/30/2015 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

2 out, 3 in. On its way to Cassolotl. :D

Journal Entry 17 by Cassolotl at Aberdovey, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, November 02, 2015

There's some great books in here, thanks very much previous players. :) I'm excited to see a Tad Williams in there - I suspect I'll swipe that one! I'll update with release notes when it's passed on.

Update: I've taken one book and added two.

Journal Entry 18 by Cassolotl at Aberdovey, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (11/3/2015 UTC) at Aberdovey, Wales United Kingdom

Posted second class to blackwidow1971. :)

Journal Entry 19 by blackwidow1971 at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 07, 2015

Safely received on Thursday. Lots in there! I've taken out 2 and put 2 in but may have to take out another once I've weighed it.

Journal Entry 20 by blackwidow1971 at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 29, 2015

I'm so sorry - I hadn't realised how long I'd had the box. It had got a little overweight (I know the feeling) - to send a parcel of 2kg and 30g costs £10 more than for 1.999kg, so I undid it and took out another book.

It went off on its journey to CFreckle last Thursday.

Journal Entry 21 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 29, 2015

The postwoman delivered this to me yesterday afternoon. Very exciting!

There seems to be a good selection of books in the box. I shall have a look and post it on next week.

Journal Entry 22 by Cfreckle at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, December 03, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (12/2/2015 UTC) at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Thank you for a great selection of books.

Posting the bookbox onto purple-pixie

Journal Entry 23 by purple-pixie at Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 10, 2015

It's here!

Journal Entry 24 by wingraeliz64wing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 07, 2016

Got it! Thanks very much :-)

Journal Entry 25 by wingraeliz64wing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, January 11, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (1/11/2016 UTC) at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

In the post today on it's way back to Plum-crazy.

Journal Entry 26 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The box has arrived back home with a varied selection - quite a few books I haven't read & those I have I'll keep moving:o)