corner corner The Racketeer: A Novel

The Racketeer: A Novel
by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/10/2015

status (set by ResQgeek): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 10, 2015

I selected this book on 7/19/15 from The Book Thing of Baltimore whose mission is to put unwanted books into the hands of those who want them. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 16, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (1/17/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I pulled this book for my husband who said that this is one of the few John Grisham books that he has not yet read.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 02, 2016

My husband said this book was very good.

I am saving this book to re-release since it hadn't been in the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) for long before I pulled it to give to my husband.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 22, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (7/26/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 13, 2017

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (9/24/2017 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at a BookCrossing meet-up at Noodles & Company in Rockville, Maryland. My daughter once worked at this restaurant! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, September 25, 2017

This is one of the books that came home from yesterday's BC-in-DC meeting for me to release.