corner corner Sleep No More

Sleep No More
by Greg Iles | Literature & Fiction
Registered by countedx58 of San Francisco, California USA on 2/23/2004

status (set by redsoxbookguy): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by countedx58 from San Francisco, California USA on Monday, February 23, 2004

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by countedx58 from San Francisco, California USA on Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lots of twists and turns in this one. I don't usually go for thrillers, but this had been sitting on my shelf for a couple of years, so I selected it as one of my books for the 2007 TBR Challenge. It held my attention all the way through.

Journal Entry 3 by countedx58 at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (2/13/2007 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Gave to Caligula03 (I think) at this evening's local meeting.

Journal Entry 4 by caligula03 from Hayward, California USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Picked up at tonight's meeting.

Journal Entry 5 by caligula03 at Meet-up Meeting, Starbucks in Dublin, California USA on Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (12/11/2007 UTC) at Meet-up Meeting, Starbucks in Dublin, California USA

Tuesday's dinner.

Journal Entry 6 by caligula03 from Hayward, California USA on Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Entertaining but John Waters is a dim bulb.

Journal Entry 7 by wingredsoxbookguywing from Pleasanton, California USA on Thursday, December 13, 2007

Picked up at the Dublin, CA monthly get together.