corner corner A Flag on the Island

A Flag on the Island
by V. S. Naipaul | Literature & Fiction
Registered by book-a-billy of München, Bayern Germany on 8/3/2015

status (set by book-a-billy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by book-a-billy from München, Bayern Germany on Monday, August 03, 2015

11 short stories. Different cover.

Journal Entry 2 by book-a-billy at -- Irgendwo in Bayern, Bayern Germany on Friday, August 14, 2015

This book has been standing on my shelf for years. Now it was the second book by V.S.Naipaul I have read this year and like the last one it wasn't exactly my cup of tea. I do not know whether it is the way the author writes or the culture that is absolutely unknown to me which made the book hard to read for me. There are passages in which I do not know what the author wants to say. Now this book may travel.

Journal Entry 3 by book-a-billy at not sure yet! in Isle of Islay, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, August 14, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (8/15/2015 UTC) at not sure yet! in Isle of Islay, Scotland United Kingdom

Dear finder,
thank you for looking at this page, please do leave a journal entry to let me know that my book was found and how you liked it.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Kind regards
book-a-billy

This book was released by team 10 (in the the German BC-monopoly 2015) at the Laphroaig vistor centre (at the flags for marking your plot). We can win a point if you write something here ;-)