corner corner I Love You Like a Tomato - A Novel

by Marie Giordano | Literature & Fiction
Registered by rem_LovesOU on 7/18/2015

status (set by Dove-i-Libri): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by rem_LovesOU on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Who doesn't love tomatos? And who doesn't love a story about a brother and sister fighting to keep their strong relationship amidst moving to America anddaily struggles of life??

Journal Entry 2 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (7/18/2015 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

Off to Fort Myers, FL as a surprise rabck.

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Thank you so much for sending this along with the book from the General Literature VBB. It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to read it, but I have so many others ahead of it! I promise to make a journal entry when I've read it!

For everyone else, read these reviews at Goodreads! You will fall in love with the book before you even read it, like I did! (CLICK HERE).

December 3, 2017: Planning my reading and my "Reduce TBR Mountain Challenge" for 2018, and have this book lined up for the challenge! FINALLY getting to read some books I've been looking forward to!

January 25, 2018: Will use this book as part of my "2018 Reduce Mount TBR Challenge" (Link), offer it as part of "My Most Recently Completed TBR RABCK" (Link), and then send it along as part of Booklady331's "2018 Keep Them Moving Challenge" (Link)