corner corner The Dark Tower Volume 2: The Drawing Of the Three

The Dark Tower Volume 2: The Drawing Of the Three
by Stephen King | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by ShadowPi of Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 2/12/2004

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ShadowPi from Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 12, 2004

2nd copy bought for BC.

Journal Entry 2 by ShadowPi at Post Office in By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 29, 2004

Released on Monday, March 29, 2004 at Post Office in By Post, By Post Controlled Releases.

Posted to brewski

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 05, 2004

Wow, how nice is this...what a complete surprise to come home to after 'one of those days' at work! ShadowPi is the best! I am really looking forward to reading this series.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 05, 2008

Another enjoyable installment in the Dark Tower series. The series seems to be picking up momentum and drawing me in ever tighter. I don't know why, but I keep cracking up when Roland reminisces about the delicious "tooter fish" pufkins ;)

Now I'm off to start on Book 3, The Waste Lands! Thanks again for the RABCK ShadowPi.

Journal Entry 5 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 09, 2008

Planning to drop this in the mail for my brother on our October 2008 Pittsburgh trip.

Journal Entry 6 by brewski at San Jose, California USA on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (10/10/2008 UTC) at San Jose, California USA

Mailed to my older brother in California.