corner corner The Dark Tower Volume One: The Gunslinger

The Dark Tower Volume One: The Gunslinger
by Stephen King | Literature & Fiction
Registered by ShadowPi of Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 2/12/2004

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ShadowPi from Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 12, 2004

2nd copy bought for BC.

Journal Entry 2 by ShadowPi at Post Office in By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 01, 2004

Released on Monday, March 01, 2004 at Post Office in By Post, By Post Controlled Releases.

Mailed to brewski

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 08, 2004

Thank you so much ShadowPi, I won't forget this RABCK :) I am looking forward to reading this series very much.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 01, 2008

Well after having this generous RABCK from ShadowPi in my hands for well over four years, it was high time I got started on this series. I feel better starting on this series now that I have all the books of the series in my possession:) I don't know if this is just me, but I never like starting on series until I have all the books of the series first... :)

If this book is any indication of the quality of the remainder of the series, I am going to really enjoy this series a lot. This book had tons of strange situations that were vividly described. I almost felt the terror of the characters in some of the creepier situations

Journal Entry 5 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 09, 2008

Planning to drop this in the mail for my brother on our October 2008 Pittsburgh trip.

Journal Entry 6 by brewski at San Jose, California USA on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (10/10/2008 UTC) at San Jose, California USA

Mailed to my older brother in California.