corner corner I Am the Messenger

I Am the Messenger
by Markus Zusak | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 7/6/2015

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, July 06, 2015

Picked up at St. Emma's Book Sale in Greensburg, Pa., June 2015.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 12, 2015

Markus Zusak really has a way with words. So much of his writing in this book is beautifully poetic, I can see why it was a favorite of Niece No. 2. I'm not 100% on board with the ending, but I really liked the rest of the book.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 12, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (9/12/2015 UTC) at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Handed to Sister No. 3 to read and most likely return.

Journal Entry 4 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, October 31, 2015

Back from Sister No. 3 and ready for its next adventure.

Journal Entry 5 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library at Josephine and Barry #12573 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, November 12, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (11/11/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library at Josephine and Barry #12573 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around Noon.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.