Note: Book successfully released.

corner corner Me Before You

Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes | Romance
Registered by Cfreckle of Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/5/2015

status (set by nmugirl): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Cfreckle from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 05, 2015

"Lou Clark knows lots of things.
She knows how many footsteps there are between the bus stop and home. She knows she likes working in The Buttered Bun tea shop and she knows she might not love boyfriend Patrick.

What Lou doesn't know is she's about to lose her job or that knowing what's coming is what's keeping her sane.

Will Traynor knows his motorcycle accident took away his desire to live. He knows everything feels very small and rather joyless now, and he knows exactly how he's going to put a stop to that.

What Will doesn't know is that Lou is about to burst into his world in a riot of colour. And neither of them knows they're going to change the other for all time."

I loved this book. I knew nothing about it, but it definitely wasn't the story I was expecting at all. I was expecting your standed romance/love story which it wasn't! I loved the characters, It was heart wrenching and entirely gripping. It's the first time I've read a book of this size in a day! I just couldn't put it down! It's a very brave topic to consider for a romantic novel but Moyes sensitively handles it and appears to have researched it well.

Journal Entry 2 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 05, 2015

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of BookCrossing.

Congratulations on finding this book. BookCrossing is an online community who like to share books with each other and the world. This book is now yours for you to do as you wish - read it, keep it, pass it on - but please keep the label in the book so that future people, if they so wish, can come on here, enter a journal entry and follow the book's journey. You can enter as many, or as few, journal entries as you wish. It would also be appreciated if you would kindly enter a journal entry so that the followers of the book can see that it has found a new reader. It is free, but if you don't wish to create an account it can be done anonymously.

If you do create an account then feel free to enter "Cfreckle" as your referral member.

I hope you enjoy the book.
Happy hunting, reading and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by Cfreckle at Another Book Crosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, November 23, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (11/15/2015 UTC) at Another Book Crosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Passed on to HistoryBee to have a read.

Journal Entry 4 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 29, 2015

HistoryBee passed it back to me.

Journal Entry 5 by Cfreckle at A Not-So-Secret Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, November 29, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (12/5/2015 UTC) at A Not-So-Secret Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Merry Christmas x

Journal Entry 6 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 25, 2015

Thank you so much for this wish list book and the other goodies!

Journal Entry 7 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 18, 2016

Beautiful, heart wrenching book. Not as predictable as I had feared.

Journal Entry 8 by pinkoeria at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 18, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (3/18/2016 UTC) at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom

Happy Easter! Hope you haven't read this one yet and hope you like it.

Journal Entry 9 by nmugirl at Frankfort, Michigan USA on Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I got this book from a kind bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 10 by nmugirl at Little Free Library in Bear Lake, Michigan USA on Saturday, January 28, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/26/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library in Bear Lake, Michigan USA

The book was placed in the little free library out the Serendipity Store on Main Street.