corner corner An Unsuitable Attachment

An Unsuitable Attachment
by Barbara Pym | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 7/2/2015

status (set by rahar109): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, July 02, 2015

Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of Book Crossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free and spam-free!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me, AylaMey, as your referring member so I'll know that I've made someone enthusiastic about Book Crossing.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, July 04, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (7/5/2015 UTC) at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Castricum

Journal Entry 3 by wingEnitnajwing at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Thanks AylaMey, received today with thanks to Koekiebak!

Journal Entry 4 by wingEnitnajwing at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, April 14, 2017

I didn't read this book, and I'm afraid I won't anytime soon...I read some of the books by Barbara Pym before the Oxford Convention, I liked those, but apparently not so much that I wanted to read these...So this book may travel on!

Journal Entry 5 by wingEnitnajwing at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, April 14, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

I will release this book at the book buffet @ Annual BC-convention 2017!

Journal Entry 6 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, April 22, 2017

Picked up from the book buffet.