corner corner Remember

Remember
by Barbara Taylor Bradford | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 6/26/2015

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, June 26, 2015

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at LFL/OBCZ Stock in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, August 14, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (8/14/2015 UTC) at LFL/OBCZ Stock in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Releasing to help stock an OBCZ or LFL, Happy Travels!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Caught!

This book was one of 23 books in a box of books shipped to me from books2give of Springville, Tennessee.

Thank you so much for your generous donation of books for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I will be very happy to help this book and your others keep right on travelling. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 09, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (9/11/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The 2016 September Sapphire Release Challenge hosted by Plum-crazy. This book has a blue front cover.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 26, 2016

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/25/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The It's All About Soap Challenge January 2017 hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book has the word BAR (x2) in the author's name.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!