corner corner The Silver Linings Playbook

The Silver Linings Playbook
by Matthew Quick | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winggrubsneergwing of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 6/18/2015

status (set by grubsneerg): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 18, 2015

Picked up at Goodwill in Mount Pleasant, Pa., May 2015.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, July 01, 2015

I can't say it any better than bookczuk already did five years ago: http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/8140074/

She didn't have the luxury—or burden—of having seen the movie first, though. I think I would have been very disappointed in the movie had I read the book first. The storyline and message are quite different. The movie seems to say "crazy fixes crazy so embrace the crazy," while the book seems to say "it's OK to need someone" and "it's better to be kind than right." I'm going with the book.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 05, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (7/5/2015 UTC) at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Passing along to Sister No. 3 to read and most likely return.

Journal Entry 4 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back from Sister No. 3, who liked it, and ready to travel.

Journal Entry 5 by winggrubsneergwing at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (8/11/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library at the playground shortly before Noon.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.