corner corner The Men and the Girls

The Men and the Girls
by Joanna Trollope | Literature & Fiction
Registered by florriebelle of Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, April 20, 2004

status (set by smittycommerford): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by florriebelle at Caffè delle Giubbe Rosse, Pza. Repubblica in Firenze, Toscana Italy on Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Released on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 at Caffè delle Giubbe Rosse, Pza. Repubblica in Firenze, Toscana Italy.

Aprile MU...

Journal Entry 2 by florriebelle from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Acute character descriptions... I just didn't like them and found them to be very dislikable! I felt it was a book about selfishness... about giving and taking, in which the characters either gave or took. A sad reflection on life and probably fairly accurate. Technically a good book, but unpleasant because of the hateful characters! Does this make sense? Probably not! But if you read it, I think you will understand!

Journal Entry 3 by solimano from Firenze, Toscana Italy on Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Thanks, Florrie!

Journal Entry 4 by solimano at da qualche parte in Rignano sull'Arno, Toscana Italy on Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Released on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 at da qualche parte in Rignano sull'Arno, Toscana Italy.

Buona lettura!

Journal Entry 5 by smittycommerford from Rignano sull'Arno, Toscana Italy on Monday, September 20, 2004

This one sounds interesting. After I read it I'm going to give it to a friend.