corner corner The Picture of Dorian Gray

The Picture of Dorian Gray
by Unbekannter Autor | Literature & Fiction
Registered by FraukeRo of Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on 5/29/2015

status (set by viscum): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by FraukeRo from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Friday, May 29, 2015

This book has been recommended to me a bunch of times now. And this time I came across it in a second hand bookshop immediatly after someone mentioned it. I'll take that as a sign I really need to read this :-)

Journal Entry 2 by FraukeRo at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Friday, June 12, 2015

Well, that was an interesting story but I found it quite tiring to read... or maybe I've just had too high expectations ;-)

Journal Entry 3 by FraukeRo at STF Göteborg City Hotell och vandrarhem in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (8/26/2015 UTC) at STF Göteborg City Hotell och vandrarhem in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Released at the meet-up - enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by viscum at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Thursday, August 27, 2015

Got it at the BC meet up

Journal Entry 5 by viscum at OBCZ Espresso House Stockholm in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Sunday, September 27, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (9/27/2015 UTC) at OBCZ Espresso House Stockholm in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

Left it in the book shelf. Read it and release it :)