corner corner A Guilty Thing Surprised (Chief Inspector Wexford Mysteries)

A Guilty Thing Surprised (Chief Inspector Wexford Mysteries)
by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/9/2015

status (set by furball): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, June 09, 2015

This is one of seven books brought this morning to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to share with others. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 14, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (6/15/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Caught today from my friend from Westbury, Pennsylvania!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (7/19/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #2...

--------------------------------

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 30, 2016

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Toosso Pakistani Kitchen in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/29/2017 UTC) at Toosso Pakistani Kitchen in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a BC_in_DC meet-up for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The It's All About Soap Challenge January 2017 hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book has the word ELL in the author's name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing...where we make the whole world our library!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book was found. You may now join BookCrossing (free!) to follow this book's travels. It's so much fun. Your information will not be shared or sold. As you join, consider listing SqueakyChu (or any other journaler) as your referring person.

This book is now yours to keep or share with someone else. Take your time to read this book. Afterward, make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. If you release it, kindly make a release note to let me know where it is traveling. Thank you so much.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingfurballwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, January 30, 2017

Picked up at the meet-up in Rockville today.