corner corner When Will There be Good News

When Will There be Good News
by Kate Atkinson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 5/18/2015

status (set by Vekiki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, May 18, 2015

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

This copy bought from a charity shop especially for Bookcrossing.

From fantasticfiction.co.uk

On a hot summer day, Joanna Mason's family slowly wanders home along a country lane. A moment later, Joanna's life is changed forever...
On a dark night thirty years later, ex-detective Jackson Brodie finds himself on a train that is both crowded and late. Lost in his thoughts, he suddenly hears a shocking sound...

At the end of a long day, 16-year-old Reggie is looking forward to watching a little TV. Then a terrifying noise shatters her peaceful evening. Luckily, Reggie makes it a point to be prepared for an emergency...

These three lives come together in unexpected and deeply thrilling ways in the latest novel from Kate Atkinson, the critically acclaimed author who Harlan Coben calls "an absolute must-read."

I read this a few years ago and really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, June 11, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (6/12/2015 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to Vekiki as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, hope you enjoy it as much as I did :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, June 22, 2015

This actually arrived a few days ago, so sorry for eh delay in journaling! I love Kate Atkinson so I'm site I'll enjoy this

Journal Entry 4 by wingVekikiwing at RABCK in -- By post or by hand --, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 28, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (4/28/2017 UTC) at RABCK in -- By post or by hand --, Greater London United Kingdom

This one went into a bag to take up to my family - I'm afraid I doubt knew if anyone took it,, or if it ended up being donated to the charity shop

If you found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to keep the book, or pass it on once you've read it - it'd be great if you could let us know that you've got it, and what you plan to do with it (you can remain anonymous if you wish, or sign up for free and become a part of our lovely bookcrossing community). Thanks!