corner corner Dork Diaries 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life

Dork Diaries 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life
by Rachel Renée Russell | Teens
Registered by authorauthor of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 12/9/2017

status (set by ResQgeek): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by authorauthor from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017

For Nikki J. Maxwell, a new school means a new diary, a new crush, and a new Mean Girl to contend with.

Journal Entry 2 by authorauthor at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Giving this one away at the BC-DC holiday party.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, December 13, 2017

This is one of the books that came home from last weekend's BC-in-DC holiday party with me. I'm setting this aside to bring to one of the book festivals next spring.

This book was registered in memory of my daughter, who was killed in a tragic accident on 30 August 2010. Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's Hugs. Learn more about her and her legacy by visiting the Becky's Hugs page on Facebook.