corner corner A Christmas Carol

A Christmas Carol
by Charles Dickens | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/24/2015

status (set by seagalley): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 24, 2015

Everyone knows the story of Scrooge right?

Only Dickens I've ever read....

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at County Buildings in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (7/18/2015 UTC) at County Buildings in Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom

Left on a display table on the ground floor

Released as part of the CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE (#23)
& the 2015 MOVIE BOOKS CHALLENGE (#12)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by seagalley at Wigtown, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Found this book while visiting Wigtown, home of the famous book festival! Picked it up in the County Buildings on Sunday July 19th.I've read it before but enjoyed it again second time around!

October 8th - left the book on a bench in Buchanan Galleries shopping centre, Glasgow