corner corner The Life and Lore of the Elephant

The Life and Lore of the Elephant
by Unknown | Reference
Registered by emmafiles of Murrumba Downs, Queensland Australia on 2/6/2004

status (set by Humour108): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by emmafiles from Murrumba Downs, Queensland Australia on Friday, February 06, 2004

A lovely little book.
If you like elephants - this is for you!

Journal Entry 2 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Friday, March 05, 2004

Removed from the non-fiction and miscellany bookbag. Thanks felicia-fairy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, June 05, 2004

A very interesting and informative book: more than I'll ever need to know about elephants. Facts, history, stories, legends, historical documents and paintings etc.

Placed into the "already crossed" bookbag.

Journal Entry 4 by puppymummy from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, July 10, 2004

Taken from the 'already crossed' bookbox, looks great!

Journal Entry 5 by puppymummy from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Thursday, February 10, 2005

This was wonderful. A little colourful book, and now I am completely clear on the difference between Asian and African elephants. Maybe I'd better write the details down somewhere.....
Turned very preachy about hunting of elephants, but then that's to be expected from someone who spent this much time writing about them and obviously loves elephants (not that I disagree with the sentiments, they were just a little overwhelming). Passed this on at meetup last Tuesday.

Journal Entry 6 by Humour108 from Mornington, Victoria Australia on Saturday, June 04, 2005

A lovely illustrated book, on a cute subject, with an appropriately beautiful Ex Libris Bookcrossing Label. Quite a cut above the Freebies I use.

I picked it up at the BX Brunch in the Verb Café in ............. April. So I am a slow typist! So?