corner corner Sworn to Defend

Sworn to Defend
by Carolyn Wheat | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/12/2015

status (set by Deline): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 12, 2015

This was one of five books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my Aspen Hill neighbor and frequent LFL visitor. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 24, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (5/24/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Union Station in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, June 22, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (6/27/2015 UTC) at Union Station in Washington, District of Columbia USA

This book is being released at Union Station in conjunction with a meet-up of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group. This book may go to the free bookshelf in Union Station, or it may go home with a fellow BookCrosser.

Happy traveling, little book!

-----------------------------------

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so I know this book has found a new home. I encourage you to join BookCrossing (free!) so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing "SqueakyChu" as your referring person.

Take your time reading the book. When you finish, make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours so you can keep it or share it with someone else. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let us know where you left it.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingfurballwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 27, 2015

Picked up at the BCinDC meet-up at Union Station today.

Journal Entry 6 by wingfurballwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 12, 2016

It's time for the annual clearing of the half-read books, where I pull everything that has had a bookmark in it for at least a month, often many months. It doesn't mean that the book is bad. It's just that the book couldn't hold my interest enough to compete with other books that came along. Time to let this one go. Perhaps you will like it more.

Journal Entry 7 by wingfurballwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 19, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (5/21/2016 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Bringing to the Gaithersburg Book Festival. May this book find new readers (and new journal entries :-) )

Journal Entry 8 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, March 13, 2017

I must have picked this up at the end of the Gaithersburg Book Festival last May and completely forgot to journal it. Sorry about that!

Journal Entry 9 by wingmelydiawing at Little Free Library #49782 (Brent St.) in Fredericksburg, Virginia USA on Monday, March 13, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (3/11/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #49782 (Brent St.) in Fredericksburg, Virginia USA

Left inside this lovely LFL.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 10 by caddyshackk at Hastings, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, September 13, 2017

This book got dropped at our -LFL Brent Street Books- Took it for my overseas people :)

Journal Entry 11 by Deline at Fredericksburg, Virginia USA on Monday, October 09, 2017

Picked it up from LFL Brent Street Books, Fredericksburg. Haven't read it yet, will try, and will pass it on if it has sat on my shelf unread for a month...then it can continue its journey around Australia.