corner corner The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
by Mark Haddon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by FeistyPom2Love of San Ramon, California USA on 4/4/2015

status (set by Mlhslo): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by FeistyPom2Love from San Ramon, California USA on Saturday, April 04, 2015

I found this novel at a Little Free Library in Orinda, California.

Journal Entry 2 by FeistyPom2Love at -- BART stations and trains (see notes) in San Francisco, California USA on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (4/8/2015 UTC) at -- BART stations and trains (see notes) in San Francisco, California USA

Left this book with a yellow Bookcrossing sticker at the Powell BART Station!! Happy reading!!

Journal Entry 3 by Mlhslo at San Francisco, California USA on Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Wow! I was waiting for friends inside the BART Powell station and found the novel. I will be visiting New York in the summer and have tickets to see the play based on this book. (I had no idea the play is based on a book!) Looking forward to reading this adventure in the coming weeks! Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by Mlhslo at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/7/2015 UTC) at San Luis Obispo, California USA

I left The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time on my neighbor's porch. This is a household of avid readers and I know someone will enjoy this book. I saw the fantastic play of the same title in New York City. It was an amazing experience!