corner corner Dead Man Talking (Quick Reads)

Dead Man Talking (Quick Reads)
by Roddy Doyle | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 4/3/2015

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, April 03, 2015

I bought this quick read book on world book day. I found it just an average book. I'm keeping this one back for the supernatural sweepstakes

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Thank you - for the book, spooky bookmark & creepy spiders :o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 18, 2015

A quick tale, the moral seeming to be, be careful what you do in life as it might come back to haunt you again...& again...& again....

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at town walls in Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (10/14/2015 UTC) at town walls in Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland United Kingdom

Left on a bench along the town walls.

Released as part of
The SPOOK-TACULAR CHALLENGE (#15)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland United Kingdom on Monday, November 09, 2015

I found this while on holiday on the October break with the family. It's an average book and a quick read as its name suggests but the story itself is a little lacking although the ending was different. Moral of the story treat others as you would want to be treated and he'll takes on many forms.
I've still to set it free but will do it this week.