corner corner A Season for Murder (Meredith and Markby Mysteries)

A Season for Murder (Meredith and Markby Mysteries)
by Ann Granger | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 3/30/2015

status (set by MissMarkey): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, March 30, 2015

Amazon:
After several years abroad with the British Foreign Service, Meredith Mitchell settles in Pook's Common and soon finds herself solving the riddle of her neighbor's death.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoyable, quick read. I like mysteries set in small villages, though Pook's Common was a bit too isolated. Meredith is a mostly likable character, and I look forward to reading more in the series with hopes of learning more about her relationship with Chief Inspector Markby.

This had an interesting cast of characters and kept me guessing until the end. Recommended!

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Hoping to fulfill a wish at the convention!

Journal Entry 3 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 13, 2015

Thank you for my wishlist book. And wasn't it lovely to hear from the author at our Convention. Perfect. Thank you. X